Following images are strictly Copy right protected and created by Javeys.
*Bridal Henna should be applied at least 2 days prior to the wedding day . As we use natural henna made by Javeys herself, that takes 48 hours to produce full colour on skin.
*Timing is very important on Asian weddings, please Inform us in case of any delays.
* Skin has to be free of any moisture, sun tan as these will prevent henna to stain the
* Waxing or shaving has to be done at least 24 to 48 hours prior to the appointment as the pores will open and any reaction can occur.
* Keep warm during the application in order to achieve darkest Henna stain.
* Please ask our artists if she allows Photography or filming
* Please allow henna on the skin for at least 10- 12 hours
* Apply lemon and sugar solution several times during that time .
* Wrap henna design with tissue paper
* DO NOT WRAP CLING FILM ON DESIGN IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAND SWEAT AND DESIGN WILL SMUDGE
* Do not Scrub or wax after removing Henna
* Apply Olive oil to give the skin warmth. keep yourself warm.